PROTECTIVE CORK PADS
Guard against scratches, indentations, water stains, noise or vibration by using protective cork pads.
Cork pads are available in a variety of shapes, sizes, and thicknesses and in most cases are offered either with or without self-adhesive backing. There are many uses for cork protective pads:
- cork dot pads serve as surface guards under appliances, telephones, lamps, staplers, rulers, dispensers, computer hardware, and more
- helps control noise and vibration when placed under motors or larger appliances
- cork on serving trays provides non-slip protection
- protective bumpers on drawers and cabinets
- floor guards under chair and furniture legs
- cork hot pads protect against heat damage to tables and counters
- cork place mats on dining tables
- protects table tops and floors under potted plants
- coasters guard furniture from glass perspiration
- cork “distance pads” protect glass and mirrors from damage during transportation
- shelf liners
Contact us for additional information or commercial and wholesale pricing.